Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26121 EGP / KGS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,342 (77,873 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamburg costs €0.57 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)