Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27135 EGP / KGS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 67% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,993 (92,106 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)