Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 676 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26248 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 40% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,443 (₨85,505) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)