Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27539 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,143 (₨91,299) in Jabalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (27 minutes ago)