Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.752 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,103 (R$ 4,651) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (42 minutes ago)