Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,506 prices entered by 964 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.475 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,132 (4,946TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)