Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,601 in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)