Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17256 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 68% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,164 (₨145,824) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)