Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.082 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,899 (2,735TL) in İskenderun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)