Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 43% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,369 (﷼ 40,265,502) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)