Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.957 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 171% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,960 (Dinar 1,521) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 2 hours ago)