Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.480 EGP / JOD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 195% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,119 (Dinar 1,810) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)