Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,299 (﷼ 34,033,709) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)