Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.433 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,952 (S/. 2,752) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)