Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.839 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,659 (S/. 3,649) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)