Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.482 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,860 (S/. 2,893) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)