Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02747 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 189% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,322 (CH$1,576,889) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (43 minutes ago)