Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.473 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 52% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,842 (RM5,777) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)