Cost of living comparison between Ipoh, Malaysia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.132 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,093 (RM8,487) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)