Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 323%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.793 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 257% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,388 (€2,231) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)