Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.183 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 245% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,459 (€2,054) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)