Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 290%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 341 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.898 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 182% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,308 (€2,025) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (44 minutes ago)