Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.865 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 207% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,075 (€2,208) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)