Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.902 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,145 (R$ 4,599) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (25 minutes ago)