Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.405 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 95% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,211 (R$ 5,405) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (about 1 hour ago)