Cost of living comparison between Imperatriz, Brazil and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.808 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,065 (R$ 8,571) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 5 hours ago)