Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04958 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 36% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,095 (385,157 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)