Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,163 (﷼ 30,808,711) in Ilam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)