Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,720 (﷼ 35,097,512) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)