Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16331 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,479 (¥113,155) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)