Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15836 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,000 (¥126,292) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)