Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.464 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,017 (S/. 3,297) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)