Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.508 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,832 (S/. 2,693) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)