Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.610 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 105% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,630 ($1,512) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)