Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05145 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 75% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,692 (441,098 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (34 minutes ago)