Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.800 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,070 (元7,882) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)