Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.462 EGP / GTQ
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 42% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,019 (Q9,350) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)