Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.476 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,641 (S/. 3,221) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (43 minutes ago)