Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.552 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,507 (S/. 3,514) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)