Cost of living comparison between Huancayo, Peru and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.624 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,308 (S/. 6,597) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)