Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.447 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 48% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,241 (S/. 3,532) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)