Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.550 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,683 (39,405 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)