Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,406 (41,654 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 2 hours ago)