Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EGP / BYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,250 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,070 (17,960,124 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (27 minutes ago)