Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 EGP / BYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,836 (16,455,038 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)