Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 370%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.400 EGP / SBD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 328% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 66,934 (27,890 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cardiff costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (18 minutes ago)