Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.305 EGP / SBD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 246% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,507 (21,047 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)