Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.302 EGP / SBD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 234% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,161 (21,789 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)