Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.128 EGP / SBD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 172% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,789 (36,161 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)