Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.262 EGP / SBD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 250% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,479 (20,103 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (33 minutes ago)