Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,083 prices entered by 392 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.239 EGP / HKD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 267% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,378 (HK$22,943) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)