Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 EGP / BYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,647 (16,290,792 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)