Cost of living comparison between Hohhot, China and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.309 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,945 (元18,288) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)