Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 392%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 383 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.843 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 272% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 52,046 (AU$3,760) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)