Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.803 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 109% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,114 (GH₵7,130) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)