Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.197 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 149% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,498 (GH₵9,648) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)