Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26660 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 4% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,687 (₨66,340) in Hisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (41 minutes ago)