Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27711 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,685 (₨63,817) in Hisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (40 minutes ago)