Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27622 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 36% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,390 (₨73,819) in Hisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)