Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16425 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 318% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 65,248 (¥397,246) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (43 minutes ago)