Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 730%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.946 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 540% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 95,992 (19,410 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)