Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03167 EGP / SOS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 318% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 66,884 (2,111,741 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)