Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03305 EGP / SOS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 461% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 91,094 (2,756,546 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (42 minutes ago)