Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.655 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 216% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,020 (元15,450) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)