Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.785 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 208% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,093 (元15,470) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)