Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.793 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 140% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,762 (元14,592) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)