Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.656 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,937 (21,253 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (22 minutes ago)