Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.774 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 12,333 (15,936 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)