Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 340%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.365 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 218% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,674 (€2,462) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)