Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.617 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 183% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,237 (元16,903) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (26 minutes ago)