Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.733 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 216% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,282 (元18,767) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)