Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16210 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,907 (¥128,979) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)