Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16754 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,883 (¥124,644) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)