Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 11,096 (﷼ 20,608,665) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)