Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00048 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 12,650 (﷼ 26,129,937) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (about 3 hours ago)