Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,023 (﷼ 29,338,718) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (29 minutes ago)