Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,346 (﷼ 35,033,492) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)