Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16274 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 152% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,921 (¥251,451) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)