Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00070 EGP / VND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,646 (25,291,526 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)