Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EGP / VND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,264 (22,274,500 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $280 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)