Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 328%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 532 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.975 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 261% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 56,369 (11,330 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)