Cost of living comparison between Haifa, Israel and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.664 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 302% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 65,313 (14,003 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)