Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 EGP / ILS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 190% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,380 (9,260 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)