Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13973 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,416 (¥217,681) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)