Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16181 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 101% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,400 (¥194,057) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)