Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01588 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,466 (₩1,792,147) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 4 hours ago)