Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01611 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,115 (₩1,807,700) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (39 minutes ago)