Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01558 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,362 (₩1,435,587) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)